Strip For Me

A blog to help the busy on-the-go cosmopolitan type keep track of the many changes going on over at the Strip For Me site by Douglas Noble. What a great comic site that is, eh?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Today is the day

Another week's work sees SFM 16 edging ever nearer to completion. I keep promising myself that the month should see the new number, so everyone cross your fingers for me. Certainly it's getting there. The crowd scenes in Diesel 4 are a pain, but if I want to write a bit in a pub, I really do need them. they're getting there though. If there's enough time I'll try to post a nice teaser image sometime during the week.
Today sees three new pages, which isn't bad as I would be happy to get one new page up per week. So today sees new installments of 20 Questions and Showdown, whilst welcoming This Is Not A Mystery for a one-off engagement. This new strip is another in the vein that you've been seeing - I'll have to think of some kind of collective name for them. Any suggestions gratefully received.
More new comics one week away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   December 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?