Strip For Me

A blog to help the busy on-the-go cosmopolitan type keep track of the many changes going on over at the Strip For Me site by Douglas Noble. What a great comic site that is, eh?

Friday, December 29, 2006

 
Nothing new today, I just wanted to pop my head in and say that I hoped you all got the holidays that you deserved. My trip to the foggy north went with no great incident, and you'll all be pleased to hear that I'm back to work on the next year's worth of comics for you. I hope you managed to survive the last week without any new stories, but hopefully you remembered to nip over to The Rule of Death for more pretty pictures. We're on to Chapter Two there, you should check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   December 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?